Robert Israel Moritz
Mid-America Nazarene University (Olathe, KS) – Nursing BS, GPA 3.53 8/2007-5/2009
Northeastern State University (Broken Arrow, OK) – Biology BS, GPA 3.74 8/2000-5/2002
Tulsa Community College (Tulsa, OK) – Biology AS, GPA 3.77 8/1998-5/2000
Maranatha Christian Academy (Shawnee, KS) 8/1985-5/1998
Work History Loading...
- Training in full stack language development
- English Educator
- Taught in Elementary schools
- Private English tutor for a Doctor learning English medical words.
- Nurse to assist in recovery
- Physical therapy
- Night nurse for the floor
- Helped patients with any medical needs
- Clinical Research Telemetry Nurse
- Helped with drawing blood and monitoring patients
- Telemetry Nurse
- Monitor and help patients
- Cardiac Stepdown Nurse
- Monitor Telemetry
- Nurse for the facility, helping teens recover from drugs and alcohol
- Shift Manager
- High School Biology And Marine Science Teacher
- Developed lesson plans and taught students
- Delivery Driver
- Data entry
- Clerical work
Activities and Interests
- Have been on about 15 Mission trips around the world from Hong Kong to Ecuador
- Lead missionaries and teams to help people around the world.
- Medical missions and eye clinics to people who cannot afford to go to a hospital.
- Was with a group and we built 13 houses for needy families
East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Lindy, Charleston
- Taught about 300+ people how to dance
- Won a few competitions with students I instructed.
Dr. Richard Presley, Doctor of Optometry, Employer and founder of PFM
Success Vision Express
– Dr Presley was my employer at success vision but I have worked with him for many years after as a missionary with his ministry PFM. I just got back from Ecuador doing eye clinics with his son.
MariPat Kramer, Registered Nurse, Charge Nurse at Overland Park Regional
– MariPat Kramer was my supervisor at OPRMC and has remained a friend and example of